EPAM may collect, store and process the following categories of personal information obtained from you (or via a third party with your consent):
- Personal contact details including your name, title, gender, address, phone number and email address
- Professional social media accounts
- Any photo uploaded by you
- Your username (or other similar identifier) and data required for log-in
- Your log in frequency, location and activity
- Your profile preferences and other forms you may complete in your online profile
- Any privacy or communication preferences
- CCTV footage from attendance at any EPAM office locations
EPAM will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To register and maintain an online profile and utilize applicable EPAM products and services
- Updating you on any changes to our privacy notice, security updates or changes to EPAM products and services
- Contacting you as part of a recruitment campaign
- Physical security of our people, visitors and property
There may be additional categories and processing of your personal information if you have previously engaged with EPAM or pursuant to a legal agreement with EPAM.
As a global company EPAM may transfer your personal information to its affiliated companies which may be outside of your home jurisdiction. Click here for details of EPAM’s locations. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, EPAM’s practices or your interaction with EPAM please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.